Pages

Sample Text

walle

Labels

Search

Introducing San Francisco History of the Tower of London Grand Central Station Visitors Guide

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling mom to three happy, fun, sweet kiddos. Life can get pretty busy, but I want to be intentional about the time I have each and every day. I want to live without regrets so that one day I will hear well done my good and faithful servant. I hope you leave inspired, full of new ideas, and refreshed ready for your day!

Followers

Featured Posts


LinkWithin

Amazing Sponsors

This is default featured post 1 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

This is default featured post 2 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

This is default featured post 3 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

This is default featured post 4 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

This is default featured post 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

Social Icons

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Train Birthday Party

NO WAY! How did my baby turn 2?!?!? He is growing up waaaaaay too fast. But, since I can't slow it down.... I will just be more intentional about enjoying & relishing each day, achievement, smile, cuddle, laugh, and fun thing we do together.

My hubby's folks use to get them a cool shaped Mylar balloon every year for their birthday. His Mom would decorate their room & doorway with streamers while they were sleeping. It is a found memory my husband has of growing up & I loved the idea. So that is now our tradition too. We try to get the balloon in a shape of whatever their party is - so this year a train. When we heard Goofy was awake in the crib we came in with the balloons (we didn't leave them in there with him unsupervised!!) & presents. He was tickled with all the commotion!

I blew up 150 balloon to fill the living room for his birthday. It was so worth it - he thought it was hilarious! He spent all day crawling through & chasing the balloons!

The birthday boy in his conductor like shortalls.

His train cake. (http://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Ware-Platinum-Collection-Train/dp/B000UXPCF0/ref=sr_1_8?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1312922415&sr=1-8) My hubby & I used lots of different candy &pipping bags to make each car special & unique (just like Goofy is!).

The birthday boy in his throne =-)

We were blessed to be party of a great playgroup in this city. These 4 great mom & their kids were great friends for the almost 2 years we lived here.

Fun memories,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment