Pages

Sample Text

walle

Labels

Search

Introducing San Francisco History of the Tower of London Grand Central Station Visitors Guide

Ads 468x60px

About Me

My Photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling mom to three happy, fun, sweet kiddos. Life can get pretty busy, but I want to be intentional about the time I have each and every day. I want to live without regrets so that one day I will hear well done my good and faithful servant. I hope you leave inspired, full of new ideas, and refreshed ready for your day!

Followers

Featured Posts


LinkWithin

Amazing Sponsors

This is default featured post 1 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

This is default featured post 2 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

This is default featured post 3 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

This is default featured post 4 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

This is default featured post 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.

Social Icons

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sharing Gifts Intentionally

Why I'm blogging (there has to be a reason why, right?)

I've had various people in my life tell me that I should blog or they wished I blogged so they could get ideas from me. For those of you who know me (and those of you who will feel like you know me through the blog), I am a creative type. I am happiest when I am planning, creating, or fleshing out one of my 'grandious' ideas. When I excitedly tell my husband that I have an idea he smiles and jokingly says, "How much is it going to cost me?" Now my ideas don't usually cost a lot of money; I am a thrifty penny-pincher. My ideas cost time - not in a bad way, but I get a little tunnel visioned as I plow ahead!

But back to why I'm going to blog. The Bible tells us that we are all members of one body with different gifts and abilities (Romans 12:4). I may not be the most creative person out there, but I do feel like God has blessed me with a creative mind & a passion for being intentional about training up & disciplining my children. I am also VERY intentional about making every day fun and memorable. We just don't know how long we have & as I've been told hundreds of times - the kids will grow up in a blink of an eye. So I intend to enjoy each moment to the fullest & leave my children with a childhood of memories & values to treasure.

So that is why I blog. To share my gifts & talents. I am not a talented writer & you will probably find spelling errors - I apologize in advance! But you will find a passionate heart, creative ideas, fun, and a lot of love for God & my family!

Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment